So I've decided to not make any resolutions for 2012, because I never do them.
So instead this year I have ideas, or goals I would like to do.
Here is my 2012 list.
1. Enjoy my one year anniversary of my marriage and every moment before and after spent with my husband.
2. 10000 downloads/sales of my books.
3. Publish four full length novels.
4. Make my first attempt at humor writing.
5. Lose 10 pounds (as per usual this time of year)
6. Spend time making others happy, specifically those two friends who are getting married!
7. Reach 1000 followers on twitter.
8. Have people follow my books and really love the characters inside them.
9. Read 25 novels.
10. Make a career change (towards writing more, being stressed less)
11. Love my puppies every day.
12. Spend time with family and friends.
13. Take one trip out of the country.
14. Laugh more, cry less.
Here's to a fabulous 2012! Cheers! -B