What's my WIP?
Cassie Claire's Cult Life
Today's writing tips stemmed from a tweet.
I always think that since I've started writing daily, as good as it is for my writing, it's just as bad for my waistline. So here's some tips as we head into the holiday season on maintaining your weight, instead of gaining weight. I intend on following my own advice as well, I'll let you know if it gets me to my goal.
1. Sit on an excersize ball as you type. Eventually you'll get good enough to bounce as well. It's great for your balance, abs, and legs.
2. Take your characters for a walk. Every day take a ten minute walk, and if you don't mind looking totally insane, talk to yourself. Just whisper a conversation between your characters and it'll get your creative juices flowing for when you get back.
3. Don't eat while you write. Take breaks when you're hungry and grab a healthy snack. If you eat while you type you'll find yourself with an empty bag of potato chips and greasy keys.
4. Try to drink more water. This is the season for a lot of other drinks, most with tons of calories. Try to stick with your normal amount of coffee, even though you're extra tired from visiting the in laws, and supplement with water as much as possible.
5. Remember a minute on the lips is a lifetime on the hips.
Best of luck!